Sunday, March 22, 2009

Germany Week 6

Well everyone. This week started out good. Everything went well at work. I was looking forward to the weekend, then everything went to pot. I began feeling bad about 10 a.m. Friday by 1 p.m. I had nothing left in my stomach. I went to the plant doctor for some medication and as soon as we got back to the hotel I went to bed. I am getting plenty of rest while watching the basketball tournament in my bed. Sorry, I know this is no fun reading about but it aint no picnic living it either. Dont worry about me. I will be back in the saddle by Monday morning. Tell all the grands I love them and I have their shoes. By the way, our stay has been extended 6 days. I will be flying home on Thursday April 9. See you soon. Dad.

4 comments:

  1. Throwing up is the worst!!! Glad your feeling a little better. So, do they have TV in english?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that sucks! I had that a couple of weeks ago and that was the worst I felt in a long time! I hate you have to stay longer! The boys won all their games this week. Chandler is playing really well right now! I think he has the most hits on the team and the second highest batting average. He's doing awesome at catcher, too! He got ran over blocking the plate the other night and his contact got knocked out so he couldn't play the rest of the game. He was okay physically, just mad he couldn't play anymore! Hudson's team won their first game Sat and he hit the ball really well, too. One kid on his team hit one over the fence! Hope you feel better soon! Love you! Valoree

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Daddy! That is terrible! What is the deal with you getting the virus EVERYTIME it comes around? So sorry-hope you are feeling lots better and can plan a fun weekend.
    Chris and I took the kids fishing on the river this weekend. They enjoyed playing with the live minnows more than anything. We only caught one fish but still had fun. The weather was perfect. Tammy and I went to the Gladys Knight concert Sat. night and Chris went with the youth Sunday night. Tammy and I were able to sit with momma. It was really really good! I wish you could have been there. You would have enjoyed it.
    Sydney has her first t-ball game this Saturday. I am sure it will be very interesting!
    Have a good week!
    Love and miss you!
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon! We miss you.
    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete